Sin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mal Sin (The Tale of Orvine)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mal Sin (The Tale of Orvine) Empty Mal Sin (The Tale of Orvine)

Post by Admin Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:45 pm

This tale recounts a harrowing moment in my life where i met a danger i didn't think existed, and a polical situation i didn't think i'd ever be a part of. While on a mission i came across a mysterious figure. Little would i know she would become a very important person in what takes place. Needless to say I've witnessed so much in those couple of days. A lot of strife was had and a number of headaches. But enough talk, let me simply tell you what happened.

Admin
Admin

https://s-i-a.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mal Sin (The Tale of Orvine) Empty Re: Mal Sin (The Tale of Orvine)

Post by Admin Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:14 am

"oh I can !? Thank you! " She smiled with a giggle, eagerly taking it and having a good portion to herself " mmm- you should have some too - font let me enjoy it all " she spoke handing what was left out to him. There might have been only one gulp left by that time. " you have the last of it !" She spoke still smiling widely. It was very possible that she was starting to get drunk already with how much she took in so fast. " come on hun, I insist! Don't let me have it all " she giggled again.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:46 am

Acolian was both nervous and amused by how bubbly Kit was acting as she was gradually getting more and more tipsy. To avoid anything strange the adventurer decided he would continue his map making while keeping Kit slightly preoccupied. They still needed some rest so some leisure time was well deserved, even if it was going to be spent in enemy territory. "Yeah, i heard that the further down you get, you might find some pure sugar at the bottom. That's how most of the guys in my region can manage staying up, even though that shit makes them crash an hour or two after" Acolian laughed maintaining his Lioren accent. He still needed to work on keeping his disguise convincing.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midoriheyashi Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:57 am

" suit yourself ~" she smiled walking over to his chair to drape her arms over his shoulders and drink the last drop. " I never thought sugar water would taste so good" she spoke with a sigh and smile wail leaning on him with her head on his just giggling away as if he were telling jokes. " crash ? ... you're making no sence ~!" She added shortly after his words. Kitanami began to cuddle him and hug him the more he willingly sat in his chair.

" want to know what I'm thinking? " She asked moving her head to his neck and her hands grabing onto his sides " you're boring~" she giggled with a kiss on his cheek.

midoriheyashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:03 am

"Aui, this is more than i was imagining in my head" Which in theory went about a lot differently. It included her nearly passing out and him eagerly attempting to finish his current map of the area. His face and body was rushing fast with heat as Kit was getting more touchy, but from her words he was feeling even more nervous till she said "You're boring" The adventurer scoffed, a little offended by that. "Now what makes you think i'm boring?" He raised an eyebrow in confusion. Naturally he had been called plain and simple by more than he'd like to admit, but he never understood why. He knew he wasn't the life of the party but he somewhat entertaining.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midoriheyashi Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:13 am

" because you're just sitting here drawing when you could be messing around with me" she replied simply as if they had been together for years. " if this ...crash thing is true then you can do whatever you want afterwards. But right now you ...should. .. focus. .on...me!" She adds with a bright pleading smile " I know you're stressed " kitanami then grabs his hands to pull him out of the chair. " so do something with me" . The available candlelight was just bright enough to see where everything was in the room. From the bed to their bags and boxes; kitanami's back faced some of the candles making her silhouette stand out as her tail wags behind her with a few twists of her hips

midoriheyashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:20 am

Although Kit was getting tipsy she was right. Acolian had been too focused on making this map ever since he arrived in the village and since then has made it his main priority to get it finished. Even though he didn't realize it he had someone else along with him he needed to keep company. With how Kit is he did feel a little weird wanting her to go to bed so soon without at least messing around for a little while. He blames the way he was brought up for that. Everything needed to be done in a certain way for Acolian, and a lot of distractions was often discouraged because they never lead to anything. "Sorry Kit, i got too caught up on my mapmaking again. Alright, fine." He smiled, "What is it you want to do, hmm?" He said staring at Kit in the dim room. He noticed some of the tail wags in the candlelight as it flickered, making it almost dance around in a swirl despite the wagging being so gentle.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midoriheyashi Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:30 am

" you sure have! Hehe~" the blunt kitanami was back from when they first met. Now that his focus was on her she went over to their bag and pulled out her brush,handing it out to him like a child giving a gift. " I want to be brushed and cuddled! " She replied " you know, brushing or petting something that has fur helps others to calm down " she spoke taking his hand in hers to tow him to the bed. After flopping onto it she lays on her stomach and continues to wag her beautiful tail that was needing more TLC.

Wail it was a simple request, to her it was one that only close partners or even mates would only do for eachother. To keep eachother looking good was a sign of how strong or weak the relationship was between them. This could be a test of hers if she's not 100% drunk by this time.

midoriheyashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:57 am

Acolian was slightly surprised by the request, but he didn’t mind it either way. He took the brush from her hand and lied down next to Kit, gently caressing her stomach fur with the brush. “Ya know, my sister often asked me to brush her hair when we were younger. I was never good at it but she let me do it anyways for some reason.” He then caught the sweet scent of her alcoholic beverage from her mouth. He was tempted for a taste but wanted to just abide her only demand as she may fall asleep soon.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midoriheyashi Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:06 am

Kit looks back at him with a light hearted grin as she had changed her form back into a fox. Her new changes had bonded to the rest of her body making her look unreal. As if the blue fur wasn't unreal enough, the new color palette made her look like some fantasy painting or a miscolored mosaic. " really? you're doing good so far " she smiled. Now with a snout the kiss he thought about was no longer there, unless he tried to kiss her wail looking like a fox. " mmmm~ i like it " she spoke looking back at him with an adorable expression. " acolian. .. what do you like about me ? " She asked.

midoriheyashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:27 am

With her turning into a fox he admittedly was a tad bummed out because he wanted to kiss her, but it wasn’t everyday he’d join in the same bed with someone else. When she asked that question he chuckled a little, “fishing for a compliment, ey Kit? Well, I have a couple reasons.” Because of how drunk she was getting he’d hope she forget the coming words. “First off, you’re a fearsome one. The way you can handle danger is pretty cool, like at any moment you can fight your way through. Second you’re very observant. It’s nice to see someone who appreciates detail in things. Thirdly,” he then slowed his brushing so he could look at the Fox woman in the eyes, “you’re one of the most beautiful creatures I’ve ever seen. When I look at you i can’t help but feel strange.” He sighed after saying all of that. “Alright, that was a mouthful.”

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midoriheyashi Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:13 pm

Even drunk she pays attention to him, maybe a little too much as her eyes wander his face and lips. ". ... you mean it ?" She asked feeling her heart race. Before he could answer her back she changed back to her humanoid form and wrapped her arms around him yet again in a full embrace. Shortly after she had ahold of him she leans up to kiss him regardless of what he was going to say. With one of her legs between his and her arms tight wrapped around his ribs, kitanami felt the welcoming sensation of their bond growing just a little bit more. " I really do love you " she whispered

midoriheyashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:42 pm

Surprised by the sudden shift back Acolian was taken aback by how quickly she could do that. Although he's not quite the best at expressing how he felt it was alone a miracle for him to say that sort of stuff. Normally if someone liked him he couldn't discern whether or not they were just being kind to him out of courtesy. It was the first time he's ever heard someone say they love him, which was alone to make him feel lightheaded. He felt his sin mingling in with Kit's once more, only this time it was a soothing mix. He finally noticed her essence had a touch of cyan to it, like the clear blue sky, as apposed to his rugged, earthy tan color. "I mean it. I normally don't say these sorts of things to anyone, so i hope it doesn't come across weird." He chuckled a little bit. "I love you too" He finally said. The thought then bloomed in his head that they were getting a little closer than they normally did. 'The last time a girl was this close to me i spun around in circles and swatted her like a mosquito. Granted she was trying to suck my blood that time but still' he thought, remembering a very horrific experience in the Leisor Forest a couple months back. Never again.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midoriheyashi Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:21 pm

" I needed to hear that " she whispered softly with her head now on his chest. " oh...." she sighed " I'm sorry it's getting hard for me to hold this form for you. .. " she spoke leaning up for one last kiss before she reverted back into a fox. She might be due for another 'full' meal soon. It seems the more she dose the more she needs to eat. Much like any other being. Now as a fox she still dose her best to cuddle him. " don't stop brushing me please " she adds

midoriheyashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:04 pm

Abiding to her demand Acolian kept on brushing her, relishing in the short but sweet moment they just shared. In a way he felt confident in bringing the fox woman to the Adventuring league but there was that bit of doubt that led him to believe it wouldn't work out. He'd find a way somehow since she's this bonded with him. 'I think it'd be neat to have someone else in our crew. We've never had a shapeshifter before, let alone one with fur and stuff' He thought to himself. "Say, i don't know if i said this already, but i think you'd do pretty well in the adventuring league with us. My crew would be more than happy to take another one in as long as they're capable, which i know you are. Plus you have the perks of being allowed anywhere in the world as long as it's part of the expedition boundaries." He said as he gently stroked her back fur with the soft needled brush. "Oh are you hungry? I can grab some grub outside if you want."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midoriheyashi Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:37 pm

" think so ?" She mumbled closing her eyes wail feeling relaxed as he brushed her " mmmm... only if I get to stay with you. .. it'll be hard for me to trust anyone else " she spoke in reply. " I don't think I want any of that garbage. .. everything stinks in here I doubt the food is good. ... probably. .. days old ... pork or something " she adds with a full body stretch before settling down again.

midoriheyashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:54 pm

"Hmm, i'll see if i can go out hunting for something later. For now i think we should just unwind some more, maybe think of some game plan for how we're gonna cripple these guys from the inside. Now for our facade i think what i'll be doing is trying to get into the inner circle with Samson and Clyde and get some info. As for you, what do you think you can do, being the exotic dancer from a distant land?" Acolian hadn't thought too long about a wise strategy considering that he wasn't sure they were even gonna get in the building. He didn't think they'd get this far honestly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midoriheyashi Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:07 am

" ok ..." she sighs looking like she could drift away any moment now.his words reached her easily but her response was muted as she was extremely comfortable despite the current conditions the room was in. " sounds good ... don't stop brushing. .. " she added slipping away by the second. It'll be hard to get a game plan with her until they figure out how things work in this building. For now if she could accompany him wherever he goes she'll be able to think on her feet.

midoriheyashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:59 am

"Say, i've been meaning to ask about this. You seem to really enjoy being brushed. Is this some kind of special thing for your race?" He wasn't sure if this was some kind of cherished tradition or luxury, but given she is mainly covered with fur she probably would find this more enjoyable than a traditional massage. While this was in his mind he also pondered the strange contraption in his bag, the orb like artifact that somehow replicated Clyde's enigmatic sin. He thought a little hard about what they could do with that and maybe if it could hold the key to toppling the mafia.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midoriheyashi Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:07 am

". ...mmm... if I tell you. .. it'll stop" she spoke talking a little nonsense. But she looked as comfortable as possible wail laying beside him. She lets out a sigh and yawn just before the lights turned out in her mind. Her tail sways softly to the rythom of his heart beat still being in tune with him even in this state of limbo.

midoriheyashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:14 am

Acolian was getting a little confused by all this and pressed on, hoping for some answers. "What's that supposed to mean. Is something bad gonna happen to me if i stop?" The adventurer, despite his concern still kept on going with the rhythmic brushing, trying to calm her down but not too much to where she would sleep. Occasionally he'd find a knot in her fur and untangle it with a slightly rough pull. He didn't notice till now how badly ruffled her fur got since their battles. It was probably something you'd have to see up close to notice, but Acolian could tell there was some strain on her body. It made him wonder how much damage she could endure before she would collapse.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midoriheyashi Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:22 am

" mgh ! ...ow... " she would pull her head up at the rough tug. " yes... i'll eat you. .." she replied. It was just a sassy joke and she didn't mean it but she just wanted him to keep going. " I like it ok ?... it makes me feel. ..good and ... stuff " she replied stuffing her cold nose into his neck to get back at him.

midoriheyashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:29 am

"I've already been threatened to get eaten before by many things before you have." He chuckled a little bit from that. "Feels good? Hmm, what if i do this?" He then continued the brushing but this time he used his other hand to gently rub in a line on Kit's head. He remembered a similar animal who reacted positively to the gesture. The adventurer was oddly being amused by this situation.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midoriheyashi Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:40 am

". .hm ?... ooo that's really good " she spoke with a wag of her tail wail closing her eyes "thats really good. .I like it ". Spoken like a dog if one could talk and this one could, or would calling her a dog be insulting? Eaither way that probably would be what one would say . Kitanami looked very happy as he kept going " I'd really love it if you rubbed my tummy " there it is. Very high priority for her to be really happy.

midoriheyashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:51 am

"You're not that much different from that one creature. Sure thing." He then made an arc of rubs along her stomach as she were a dog, all the while stroking her hair in various positions. The adventurer felt incapable of translating what's happening to other people should they stumble on this someone bubbly atmosphere. It didn't help she still wore some of the quilt coverings from her disguise. "Is this enough? There isn't much else i can think of." He admitted, feeling like he's gonna be out of options.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum