Mal Sin (The Tale of Orvine)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mal Sin (The Tale of Orvine) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mal Sin (The Tale of Orvine)

Post by midoriheyashi on Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:00 am

Kits tail began thumping the side of the bed with how happy she was with all the attention he was giving her "mmmm!~ oh yes ! Right there!" She spoke twitching one of her legs with the itch face that any animal would have " I love you. .. I love you so much !" She spoke letting her animalistic side shine through.

midoriheyashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:12 am

"You're pretty high maintenance for a humanoid shapeshifting animal." He said to himself almost wanting to laugh. Seeing Kit in such a blissful mood is something Acolian hasn't seen that often. The way she said that made Acolian think like that of a happy dog, which he wasn't sure if he liked or not. Either way he was still amused at all this. "Does all this make you feel better?" He was afraid some random mafia would either listen in on this or just simply wanted to see what was going on.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://s-i-a.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by midoriheyashi on Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:16 am

" ahuh !" She smiled and started to actually lick his face. Something she had yet to do, maybe she was still drunk , she certainly smelled like it. As soon as he stopped she sighs happily and snuggels him some more " oh... hehe, one thing ... I lied " she smiled brightly " I can change whenever I want to !" She added changing just one last time and hopefully the last " tada!" She giggled still looking very happy.

midoriheyashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:21 am

Acolian made a small frown but laughed anyways. "What was the point of this? Did you just want me to give you a belly rub this whole time. A little more direct wouldn't hurt." He said, "But i like you in this form too. Any of em really. Just whichever one feels the better i don't mind. Just keep in mind i'm not too comfortable with doing certain things in certain forms. For instance, wouldn't want me to saddle ride you in your human form, i think my sheer weight alone would buckle the knees some bit."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midoriheyashi on Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:26 am

Her tail keeps wagging even in this form as she looks back at him " saddle. .ride ? ..." trying to put it together she couldn't understand much of it " why would you put a saddle on me ? I'm not a horse ... if you did that I would only be able to shrink to a smaller size ... " she says looking incredibly confeused. But the rest of the sentence catches up in her mind " ... Buckling knees ?.. oh ... yeah that wouldn't be good... " her mind was just allover the place. " im sleepy now " she pouted.

midoriheyashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:56 am

“Alright now, we’ll have to plan later then. No big deal though. This should help us think and collect ourselves.” He smirked a bit. He felt tired too but wanted to clarify some things before he went to bed on his table. ‘I might have an idea, but first thing...’ he thought. The adventurer then cupped Kit’s chin and planted a kiss on her lips while she was in her humanoid, after a few moments he pulled back, “that’s why I like that form” he said almost in a daze.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midoriheyashi on Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:48 pm

The kiss keeps her happy and her tail wagging. Through her new colors that Loren gave her, a bit of pink shows up ontop of her cheeks. As she looks at him with sleepy eyes she just grins and nuzzled him. " you are so good to me " she adds with a happy sigh and a content expression " I love you " kit adds one last time before giving in to sleep.

midoriheyashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:36 pm

Acolian patted her head before she succumbed to sleep, relishing in the moment for a little bit. “Sleep well, Kit,” he laid next to her for about but found it very hard to sleep. Constant thoughts were streaming through his brain like an open dam, blocking a peaceful flow. “Fuck, why can’t I sleep?” He whisperered to himself. Although they’ve slain the Delirium brothers he can’t help but feel completely jaded and confused still, it was almost haunting in a way. Also he was starting to get some bad vibes about their scenario but he couldn’t pin point why. Whatever it as his sin was doing something, as though a warning. “Auy, am I going mad?”

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midoriheyashi on Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:42 pm

Kits energy had slowed down alot and was slowly dissipating to just whisps here and there as she slept beside him. Grabing onto his shirt and vest she was out like light. No responses or movements other than her ribs rising and falling as she breathes, maybe an ear or tail twitch here or there but nothing more. Seems he was right about the crash effect from the drink. If she should find out that he lied. He'd never hear the end of it.

midoriheyashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:17 pm

Acolian initiated a pathfinder out of fear and noticed some footsteps inching closer to their door. Soon after the mysterious figure looked down to his feet, as if skeptical about something. Soon after he turned off pathfinder and heard a faint whisper “I know you’re awake. I know what’s going on.....hear me out” it didn’t sound human, despite what Acolian saw from the outside.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midoriheyashi on Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:23 pm

Kits senses were useless in this state, she was no good under the influence of the alcoholic drink. But if they were in any real danger surely she'd wake up and fight if she had to. But who knows how well it would be. Her grip on his shirt was lose and soft so if he needed or wanted to get up he could. Her tail lays over her ankles and feet to keep her warm as her body cools down.

midoriheyashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:43 pm

“Don’t worry I’m not here to hurt you, quite the opposite in fact. I just noticed something peculiar and I wanted to clarify some things with ya real quick. A courtesy chat, if you will. Your lady will be just fine, if I have permission to enter” Acolian couldn’t tell if this figure was just a figment of his imagination or what, but something felt unusual. ‘I don’t know if this thing is even human or not, maybe if I irgnore it it’ll go away. That was until it continued, “you’re both in danger, ya know. I could help you survive whatever you’re doing” after that the adventurer found it necessary to see what it had to say. “Why would you want to help us?” The strange creature outside sighed, “because you’re just throwing your lives for such a silly fight. I’d rather two innocents stray from a blind war with nothing but grief. I want to see you two leave here for good.” He was slightly louder but than normal.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midoriheyashi on Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:49 pm

Her ears twitched a little bit more as acolian spoke. For now her body was heavy and still already being deep into her sleeping state. The drink still being on her breath and having yet to be metabolized completely by her system. Maybe having her drunk wouldn't be a good idea unless they were completely 100% safe .

midoriheyashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:33 pm

Acolian wish he hadn’t got the fox woman blacked of drunk because he was very unsure of this new figure, but his words did strike something in his mind. ‘Help us?’ The adventurer did wonder what this creatures motive was to save some random people on a mission. He wasn’t sure what this entailed but he was curious enough to ask. “What are you going on about? Can’t you see we’re sleeping here?” The strange creature then chuckled, “Acolian, don’t make this any difficult than it already is. I’m here to tell you something, and I think you ought to hear me out, at least for a little while.” The creature spoke softly, calming down a bit further. Acolian then separated his embrace from Kit, keeping one hand on her for support. He looked out to the door and thought long and hard about if he should let it in. He then sighed, “Fine, as you wish” There was an awkard silence after. “Umm, you have to invite me in in order for me to manifest. Don’t ask why, that’s just how it works for me.” The adventurer stood there confused, but still complied to his request. “Very well, you may come in...I guess”

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midoriheyashi on Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:02 am

Sence no one has yet to enter or leave the room kitanami continues to sleep comfortably. However as soon as the door opens she sneezes. Her nose seemed to work just fine, ears were relatively alurt and maybe if someone spoke to her directly and right into her ear she'd wake up. But it may not be trustworthy to rely completely on her.

midoriheyashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:43 am

The enigmatic creature saunters inside their room. He didn’t really open the door and instead wisps through like a gaseous phantom. He was large but timid in appearance. It’s eyes were round pearls. The mouth was a small dot complimented by smal gills surrounding the base of its face. Small black tendrils dropped down like hair, swaying to and fro elegantly. “I apologize for my rather lackluster physique. I’m not quite human as you e noticed” Acolian wasn’t sure whether to be in awe or in confusion, “I uhh, can tell. Never seen something like you. What the hell are you supposed to be then?” The creature then makes a salute gesture, “I am from a species called Boreal. I’m specifically known as boreal of sea” the name made some sense on account of his gills. It’s sin levels were staggeringly plentiful, almost double to that of Kit and Acolian himself. ‘What the hell is he? How strong is this thing?’ He thought to himself. “I know you must find me strange. But that’s not what’s important, is there...is she asleep?” He then gestured to the Fox woman. Acolian modded.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midoriheyashi on Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:50 am

For a creature of this level it might be a good idea to wake her up. Her nose twitched softly as she catches a different sent than the tobacco soaked carpet and suet walls in the room. Plus if she was awake she might be able to better remember the smell of him after getting a good whiff. Right now she's useless asleep.

midoriheyashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:57 am

Acolian nudged Kit to wake up on account that whatever this creature was going to say then she’d might as well listen along. “Auy, don’t try anything funny.” “I would never” The creature smirked sarcastically. The atmosphere felt lighter than before, which made the adventure a little unsure if this creature was really that dangerous or just some weird being from an unknown plane. Acolian starts to now rock the Fox woman in hopes it’ll wake her up for real.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midoriheyashi on Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:06 am

She hadn't budged at the nudge or the first couple rocks but after a minute of trying to wake her up wail repeatedly rocking her she snarled with a very grumpy "what!". Her ears were pinned back as she gave a dead on glare. The saying goes, 'don't poke a sleeping bear'. Now it's ' don't rock the sleeping drunk fox'. Before he could explain why he woke her up her senses had awoken and she follows her nose that turns her head to their visitor. ". ...." her first instinct was to freeze and analyze. Her blue eyes look at the creature then back to acolian, then once again back to the other.

midoriheyashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:52 am

"Relax there Fox lady i've only come to tell you two a couple of things." Acolian then got a little confused. "Wait, how do you know my name?" The mist then made a blank expression. "Can you not take a hint. C'mon, i thought i spelled it out all clear earlier." The adventurer pondered that for a short while. He began to speak to himself in hopes of piecing it together. "Dry humor, blank expressions. Looming dread and possible signs of despair. Holy shit, Is that you Ronaldo?" The mist then cackled. "I really did have you fooled there did I? Gullible little bag of scraps." Acolian felt completely in awe by how long it's been since he's seen this particular fellow. "I can't believe it, i didn't know what happened when you left the league." Ronaldo seemed bemused, "Eh, it was okay. I've felt better."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midoriheyashi on Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:25 pm

Still she waits for the sign that this creature could be trusted. Kit also tilts her head at this new discovery about who this was. Her ears slowly rose up and forward as she listens to them talk. ' they know each other ?.... oh wait a minute. . What was his name Loren wanted me to find him.... was this him ?' She questioned in thought. Hopefully this was him as it would make things much easier. ' what was his name again? ' had she forgotten already? For now she listens to them both chat and catch up.

midoriheyashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:31 pm

“Kit, we’re fine. This man here is none other than Ronaldo, former league officer. I knew him from the initiation when we first became adventurers.” The most rolled their eyes, “Implying I ever have a shit about being one. I’ll have to say, never expected you to be the one for espionage, hehe.” The adventurer scratched the back of his head, “Actually, what happened is we’re hunting down some elite Lorenian Mafia.” With Ronaldo around Acolian had so many questions but figured he’d get straight to the point. “I’m here to tell you your plans overall objective is unnecessary. Let this matter resolve on its own.” “And let innocent people suffer? Who’s side are you on anyways?” Acolian asked in anger. The mist sighed, “Neither. I’m indifferent to this nonsense, and so should you.”

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midoriheyashi on Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:48 pm

Pulling herself together kit sat up on the bed and looked at their guest. ".... we... are in debt to a group who came to our aid ... had it not of been for them acolian would have died.. plus .. I was asked to find a certain someone for a friend. .. if our objective dosn't work out .. we'll atleast know what to expect. .." her ears fell back slowly " besides. . We're the ones who .. got into the thick of this mess in the first place... " she admitted remembering their first fight with that monster. "... regardless of whether we are doing the right thing of not ... we still need to be on the watch." She adds.

midoriheyashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:56 pm

The mist eyed eyed Kit down. “If that is what you two wish, fine. But don’t say I didn’t warn you. I’ll be around but only to spectate. I’m eager to see how this pitifully painful fight goes. If you ever need me Acolian you know where to find me. But don’t think I’ll be willing to help, I’ve already done enough on my part. Good day to you both” He said before making his way to the door, stopping to make some comments.”oh if you’re referring to the infernal man, forget about finding him here. He’s off somewhere else on some mission from what I remember. And another, never thought you had a thing for Animals, Acolian” He then phased through the door like he did earlier. The adventurer seemed bewildered beyond all relief now. “Auy” was all he managed to muster.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midoriheyashi on Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:10 pm

". ....." she looks back at acolian looking quite surprised. " can he read minds or something? I didn't even say anything about what Loren said he looked like " she spoke wondering what all he could do. But seeing that he was on there side, in a way.. surely they could trust him. Her ears leaned forward as she contemplates everything he had told them. " why would he be here ... " she questioned.

midoriheyashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum