Mal Sin (The Tale of Orvine)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mal Sin (The Tale of Orvine) - Page 3 Empty Re: Mal Sin (The Tale of Orvine)

Post by Admin on Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:59 pm

"He's not a normal sin user. What we saw isn't what he looks like. We were actually talking to his power. It's strange, i know, but trust me, that's just how he works. And that manifestation actually is tremendously psychic, so he probably knew more about you just now than you'd like. He's kind of an old friend of ours. He was once an adventurer in the league, but he eventually dropped out to become a bandit along with some others. He works independently, as you can tell. I'm not really sure what he's capable of, but i detected, with just his power, double that of my own power and yours. We probably should be careful with Ronaldo. Who knows what he's planning on doing." He laid back down on the bed, "For now, let's try and keep laying low. I'm not so sure what Ronaldo meant with what he said but i can't think it's good." Acolian recalled the group that formed shortly after league initiation. The adventurer remembered vividly the people who made it. It was the enigmatic Camemile, Carlisle, Krista, Lorels, and Ronaldo. After just a brief year of banditry they've garnered more attention in the crime world than most would ever hope to achieve. Due to their horrifically odd powers they rose the ranks with little obstacles. It was not a good thing to know one of them was in their midsts.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://s-i-a.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by midoriheyashi on Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:15 am

" double? ..." she folds back her ears. Knowing that raw strength would be no match adginst him. Most of her ability came from raw strength and coupled with acolian's brains she thought they would be the perfect match, but there was alot of undeveloped power within her. " can we trust him ?" She questioned looking worried. " I .. don't think we can afford to be on his bad side ... " she frowns scooting close to him.

midoriheyashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:20 am

"I'm not sure if we can trust him, but if Ronaldo's here then there's something going on here. Normally these guys have some interest if they're sticking around. And as for his power, yes he is that strong. I was worried because i noticed that surge of power inside of him. Sin is very strange. For now let's try and get on his good behavior. He could just kill us and be done with it if he so wanted and no one would know what happened to us." He pondered some more. "To give you some perspective and to prepare some more, his power is known as full house. Basically he is an expansive sin user, like me, but instead of releasing sin in a large dome he condenses it into individual vessels that he manipulates via meditation. I've heard he has more types of spirits he can control, and they all do different things according to the Boreal title. That one was a fuse between darkness and water. Either way, he's very strong, so let's try and keep at it without causing him too much trouble. It makes you wonder what the league's been missing out on when they left." He admitted, because in some way it was true. As horrifying as the power was it had major utility potential and it was still a power that can be polished on in the future. Who knew what it could do with enough time to harness it's chaotic energy.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midoriheyashi on Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:28 am

". .. I don't like this " she spoke grabbing onto his shirt as she lays beside him again. " I don't think of my self as being strong .... atleast not in the sense that I can take on large challenges like that...." she admits with her face in his neck and chest " I don't think we should try to kill any of them ... not .. wail he's around.. if he has a plan. . And we mess it up... " she paused finally seeing just how thick of a mess this was. " I don't want to lose you. . I almost did ... but I'd rather live in debt and regret wail still being at your side " she spoke with a heavy sigh.

midoriheyashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:33 am

"I don't want to lose you to, Kit. Don't worry, we'll figure this out. First off, If Ronaldo is planning on something, then that means he's gonna do something insane. I guarantee it. One time he possessed somebody and forced them to jump off a cliff because the man was in debt to their group. They're all demented in some way, and he's one of the stronger ones. At the very least let's try and get some information and get the hell out of here. I need to have a word with some people here." The adventurer felt a little weird that he wasn't really in a place to help people whom he didn't understand their struggle all too well. He was also very skeptical about the mafia and the rebels in some way. He wasn't quite sure what it was but somehow he felt like deep down they were both hiding something from each other. Acolian hoped to maybe have a chat and figure out what that might be, if there even is a secret. But something did throw him off. 'Why do the mafia appear so disheveled compared to the rebels? Are they just being driven to a corner?' He thought.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midoriheyashi on Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:43 am

That didn't make her feel any better. ". .... are...we.. doing. .the right thing ...?" She mutters quietly before giving more snuggles. Kit wrapped her arms around him firmly. Right now they were a couple of rats hidding around a group of hungry cats. If they arnt careful it'll be the end of them by eaither side. ' what about. . The commander ... surely. .. he has.. something righteous. . To fight for ... right ?' She was beginning to question everything.

It was already late at night and kit just couldn't fall asleep, even with acolian right there. Thoughts raced through her head much like how acolian was earlier. No amount of cuddles, kisses or hugs would do much. Maybe some pettings but the uncertainty that they would get out, even by the skin of their teeth was daunting.

midoriheyashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:49 am

"I know this might sound crazy Kit, but i might have to have a chat with Clyde. And hopefully he won't recognize me. Maybe he knows what's going on. Don't you think it's kind of weird how torn apart a mafia hideout is? It's too decrepit, and the rebels seem to being just fine from what i remember. I don't want to think that we've been double crossed, because i highly doubt it at this point, but if it turns out something else is happening then we might as well not bother. Ronaldo may be right on this one, strangely enough. As insane as he is, he's very observational." He received Kit's embrace with some of his own, but his mind too was heavy with many thoughts. Even he couldn't go to sleep knowing that this looming dread was surrounding them. "It may be righteous, but it's how you go about things that define you. Even the cruelest of men had good intentions at first. But we'll see, we'll see" He looked over to her and gazed into her eyes, "I know you're scared, believe me i am too. For now we just have to be very careful, and pretend as though things are all right till i get some information. You think you can do that for me?" He asked, cupping her face with his hand.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midoriheyashi on Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:57 am

Her ears had been laid back for so long it looked like she didnt have any. Listening to him talk seemed to help calm her down knowing that they were in the same boat. Her bond to him was very close but not everything has been tested yet. They had been together in very tough times and times that felt like dreams, never at a time where they both were scared together.

Looking up at him her eyes were full of uncertainty but she replies " i'll try .." in a whisper before putting her nose on his just to be close to him.

midoriheyashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:04 am

"Alright, for now let's at least try to get some rest. Maybe we'll think of something afterwards. I'm kind of exhausted right about now." He edged a little closer to plant a quick kiss before pulling back. "Goodnight, Kit." He whispered, hoping maybe now the two could rest peacefully, although they both knew that that was probably not going to happen. The inclusion of one of those notorious bandits just reeks of mischief and trouble, and it was trouble neither of them could afford to endure given their strength.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midoriheyashi on Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:13 am

For the rest of the night kit dose her best to sleep. However, any shuffle or noise woke her back up. Now that her body had readjusted after drinking she was back to her normal self. During her sleep she allowed her mind to wander her memories. Most of them happy and peaceful. Back when she was living by herself in the woods she had followed a man who was talking to himself about where he was going. ' he dosn't look like a hunter ..' she recalled in thought. That was until the man had spotted an adverage fox who watched him before taking off. The man then pulled out a bow. A shot was fired and she caught it in her strong jaws, snapping it in half. It felt good to her, shoeing just how scary she could be, like she was trying to prove a point. But to who ?

midoriheyashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:40 am

Acolian's mind was again plagued with an unpleasant sleep. This time for him he dreamed of falling endlessly in a twine of black bramble. The viny twigs were shattering and peeling away his skin the further he descended. Through countless cries for help he couldn't find a way through. The longer the dream lasted the worse it got, with the scenery darkening into a foreboding shade of ember. It was almost as though the adventurer was succumbing to some inexplicable demise, but he wasn't sure what or how. 'Why does this keep happening to me?' He thought to himself. Ever since he showed up to the town, specifically in the inn, his dreams have become twisted and demented, as though someone was changing them for their own sick pleasure. He tossed and turned in his sleep because of this.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midoriheyashi on Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:50 am

Every move he made kept waking her up until she stays awake for a couple minutes just checking on him and making sure he was still there. Every time he'd move around the bed she would start stroking his head trying to keep him calm before she fell back asleep . Soon after trying a few times she no longer woke up for her mental exhaustion caught up with her and she lays there still as when she was drunk , deep asleep. Tonight, kit had no dreams fore she couldn't relax in the atmosphere. Morning approached much sooner than expected.

midoriheyashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:27 am

The adventure managed to wake up, despite feeling very sluggish and tired. "Ai, It's like something isn't letting me fucking sleep." He turned over to see his desk, the contraption that melted his sword perched near his scroll. He looked over to Kit, hoping he hadn't disturbed her sleep. "Did i wake you up, by any chance?" He said silently hoping maybe she was still asleep. It probably was a rough night for the two of them, come to think of it.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midoriheyashi on Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:36 am

Her ears layed back ontop of her head indicating stress and the lack of sleep as a result " you and me both " she wines opening her eyes with ease as if she could sleep with her eyes open. " I've been awake. .off and on. .. I cant tell what time it is ... we'd be better off sleeping outside " she huffed already starting to sound stuffed up from the now stale air. Upon sitting up her spine popped like a bunch of fire poppers. " ugh..... this certainly isn't my favorite adventure yet ..." she ads

midoriheyashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:43 am

"They normally aren't this stressful. Well, they are, but in different ways. At least you're not Deven and suspended by four cable wires, fully armored might i add. What a mess that was" And it only happened just last month. The adventurer decided to get up and properly get dressed incognito, fixing his hair and checking if the costume was compromised in any way. So far nothing. He kept his gaze onto the machine and conjured up some ideas, or some suggestions they could do with it. "Now, I dunno if this would be a good idea or not, but i meddled with the possibility of using this round thing for some cool stuff. I can't tell what exactly we can put in it, but if it's possible to trap sin inside of it, especially an activated ability, then wouldn't we be then able to utilize our own powers and store it for later?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midoriheyashi on Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:51 am

Kit yawns wail rubbing her eyes and head " I need fresh air " she grumbled feeling lethargic. " mmm... I .. supose .. as long as we empty it of the first one.. who knows what could happen if all 3 got mixed ... if that's even possible " she spoke thinking nothing of it as she started to fix her hair and comb out her tail with her fingertips. " you might have to run the plan by me one more time. ... yuk I need a shower .. " she frowns looking at her hair.

midoriheyashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum